- Bring your large scale projects to Madera County
- Find sites for your new locations
- Assist in the development of your small business
- Expand your existing business or industry
- Locate financial resources
- Develop and enhance your company's physical and human capacity
- December 12th, 2013- MCEDC's Economic Summit Luncheon, 11:30-1:30 PM at the Madera Municipal Golf Course, 23200 Ave. 17, Madera, CA. Reserve a seat for $30. The Keynote Speaker is Karin Fish, Vice President of External Relations, Visit CA. Call (559) 675-7768 for more information.
- July 16, 2013- City of Chowchilla's State of the City Luncheon hosted by Chowchilla's Chamber of Commerce, 11:30 AM at Putter's Bistro, tickets are $20 prior to the event and $25 at the door. Speakers~ The Honorable Mayor, Dennis Haworth; City of Chowchilla's Administrator, Mark Lewis & Madera County EDC's Executive Director, Bobby Kahn. Click here to register or call (559) 665-5603.
- April 5, 2013- Eggs & Issues Breakfast with U.S. Congressman Jim Costa, 7:30 AM - 9 AM at Madera Community Hospital, Shebelut/Pierini Room. Click here for more information.
- March 20, 2013- MCEDC State of the County Event, 11:30-1:30PM. Reserve a seat for $30. Call (559) 675-7768 for more information.